What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the provision made for my child?

Please contact the school office to arrange a meeting with your child’s class teacher.  If you are still dissatisfied, you can make an appointment to see your child’s Phase Leader, the Assistant Principal and then the Principal. 

More information can be found in our Complaints Policy.

< Back Return to List >